The 2016/17 season will see Leicester Tigers welcome blockbuster signings Matt Toomua and JP Pietersen to the fold alongside current Tigers heroes such as Manu Tuilagi, Ben Youngs and Telusa Veainu. With season ticket prices starting as low as £277 for adults or £28 per month on our interest free Direct Debit scheme, there has never been a better time to join the #Tigersfamily and #HearTheRoar at every home game.
You can also buy a Tigers family season ticket for any two adults and two juniors (10-17 years), with one of the junior places FREE! As well as our amazing family prices we also offer the chance for under 10’s to experience the thrill of exhilarating live rugby matches completely FREE when purchased with a fully paid adult season ticket! (one under-10 season ticket per full paying adult).
View some of the benefits of being a Leicester Tigers season ticket holder below:
• Access to all 17 regular season home fixtures for the price of 12
• Free access to all A-League academy fixtures for the season.
• Exclusive behind the scenes content with The Roar.
• Priority purchasing on all home and away tickets and tickets for all play-off matches.
• Opportunity to apply for International tickets.
• Pre-registration scheme for knockout games.
• 10% shop discount
Click image below to view the 2016/17 Season Ticket Prices:
PLEASE NOTE: To benefit from 12 months of Direct Debit payments, sign up by January 4 2016 and join over 8,000 season ticket holders already taking advantage of spreading the cost. Payment by Direct Debit is still available after January 4 2016. The total amount payable will be spread over the number of months remaining until December 2016.
• Adult: supporters aged 22-64, not in full-time education.
• 65 Plus: supporters aged 65 and over.
• YAFTS (Young adults and full-time students): supporters aged 18-21 and full-time students.
• Juniors: supporters aged between 10 and 17.
• Under 10: full season ticket and must be booked with a full paying adult season ticket holder. Subject to availability and only available in certain areas. Under 4’s will not require a seat.
• Family ticket: two adults and two juniors.
All ages as of September 1 2016.
• Wheelchair users: a limited number of wheelchair positions are available, please contact the ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).
• Your ticket is fully transferable and you can share it with whomever you like.
• You can now send your ticket electronically to others and are even able to use your phone as an access card!
• Can’t make it to every game? Sell your seat with the Buybacks Scheme
• Free upgrade for evening matches on Junior Tickets
• Introduce a friend and get money off your 2017/18 season ticket, 25% per full paying adult!
• Free tickets for friends at special season ticket holder games.
• A chance to be our Season Ticket Holder of the Match and win an upgrade to one of our hospitality suites for the game!